INEOS Technologies wins PP and HDPE Technology License contracts in China
INEOS Technologies is pleased to announce that it has licensed its ‘Innovene™ PP Process’ for the manufacture of homopolymers, random and impact copolymers and its ‘Innovene™ S Process’ for the manufacture of HDPE and MDPE to the Yulin Energy and Chemical Co., Ltd. of Yanchang Petroleum Group Co., in Shaanxi, China. The 300 KTA Innovene™ PP plant and the 300 KTA Innovene™ S plant will produce a wide range of products to serve the growing demand of China.
Peter Williams, CEO of INEOS Technologies, commented: "INEOS Technologies is proud of the fact that Yanchang Petroleum Group Co. has chosen INEOS’ technology platforms to be key assets in their petrochemical expansion. We look forward to ensuring that the planned investments benefit fully from our continuing investment in the advancement of our technologies.”
For further information please contact:
Peter Grant, INEOS Technologies
Phone: + 44 (0) 2380 287023
Notes to editors:
INEOS Technologies is a leading developer and licensor of technologies for the global petrochemicals industry. It offers the broadest range of petrochemical technologies on the market today and also supplies catalysts, additives and coatings that our customers require to obtain the best possible performance from their investments.
INEOS Technologies’ complete portfolio of leading licensed technologies includes:
- Innovene™ PP – gas phase technology for the production of polypropylene
- Innovene™ S – slurry technology for the production of mono and bi-modalHDPE
- Innovene™ G –swing gas phase technology for the production of LLDPE and HDPE
- Polystyrene – general purpose, high impact and expandable PS technologies
- BICHLOR™ – membrane electrolyser technology for chlor alkali production
- Vinyls – technology for the production of EDC, VCM and PVC
- Nitriles – technology for the production of Acrylonitrile and Maleic Anhydride