INEOS Technologies is committed to the long-term support of its worldwide licensees and catalyst customers. In addition to support and technology transfer services during the design, engineering, construction and commissioning of licensed plants, INEOS Technologies offers an on-going technical programmes for the lifetime of the plant. These programmes are designed to meet the diverse and evolving needs of licensees as world class producers.
The tailored technical service programmes are dependent upon the technology platform and the needs of the licence.
They encompass areas including:
- Safety best practice, improvements and information
- Trouble shooting assistance
- Plant performance benchmarking
- Cost, performance and quality optimisation programs
- Operations and maintenance training
- Process simulator packages
- Advanced control packages and updates
- Analytical training and support
- Engineering and project support
- Technology upgrades and developments
- Customer specific product development programs, leveraging INEOS’ extensive R&D capabilities and technology portfolio
- Technology partnerships
INEOS Technologies brings this technical service to its customers in the way that best suits the client. These meetings offer the opportunity to discuss licensee’s plant performance and suggestions for improvements, discuss licensee’s questions with INEOS’ team of worldwide process and catalyst experts and review health, safety, and environmental best practices.
This typically includes visits to the customer’s plant, backed up by remote communication. In some cases, meetings are arranged to bring together customers facing similar issues with similar technologies – these meetings allow the sharing of best practice as well as an opportunity to learn of the latest developments offered by INEOS Technologies.
Technical Service is provided to customers through a highly experienced and well trained team. These professionals include chemical engineers and scientists with a deep knowledge of their technology and the associated products.
Technical service is also available to customers buying catalysts, additives or components from INEOS Technologies for use on other technologies.