OUR SHE POLICY
The policy of INEOS ChloroToluenes is based on the ‘Vision and values’ of INEOS
The company is committed to satisfying its internal and external customers
Customer satisfaction and continuous improvement is our goal. To comply, we want to produce products and services with a high and constant quality, matching the agreed standards and complying with all legal requirements.
To support this mission:
- the “20 Behaviour and Process Safety Principles” are applied.
- the specifications of our end products and additional customer requirements are recorded in writing.
- specifications, which describe all requirements for raw materials, intermediates, end products, packaging material, means of transport, supplies and services, are agreed and communicated with all stakeholders. Legal aspects are always taken into account.
- a system is in place to manage and control all documents.
- specific work instructions to control the production installations and other processes, and to comply legal requirements, are set for all employees.
- the necessary means to produce high quality products are provided.
- adequate training is organized for employees with specific attention for safety, health, environment and quality.
- outsourced processes are closely monitored and evaluated on a yearly base.
- all applicable laws and regulations are followed and respected.
- employees are involved in the process of continuous improvement and with formulating corrective actions and preventive measures.
- possible complaints are handled according to a standard procedure. The cause is thoroughly analyzed and necessary corrective actions are implemented.
- objectives are formulated on a yearly base, with focus on a continuous improvement of our performance.