INEOS Styrolution continues innovating for the healthcare industry
INEOS Styrolution, the global leader in styrenics, will present new innovative styrenic solutions for the healthcare industry at MD&M West 2018 in Anaheim, California (Anaheim Convention Center) and at Pharmapack 2018 in Paris (Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles).
Customers looking for new materials for their latest healthcare application designs will have the opportunity to meet experts from INEOS Styrolution in early February at Pharmapack 2018 and at MD&M West 2018. All healthcare application developers are invited to share their material needs, discover the properties of INEOS Styrolution’s latest styrenic solutions and explore opportunities to cooperate.
INEOS Styrolution’s portfolio for the healthcare industry includes
- a wide range of SBC solutions including K-Resin® SBC and Styrolux® SBC. They are a perfect fit for healthcare applications like drip chambers, labware and drainage containers.
- Lustran® and Novodur® HD ABS – attractive materials for many leading medical device manufacturers due to their good chemical resistance, flowability, surface appearance and suitability for common sterilization methods. Both materials are the inhaler housing resins of choice.
- transparent specialty solutions Clearblend® and Zylar® that excel with high clarity, exceptional performance in drop tests (Zylar 670), exceptional toughness (Clearblend 165, Zylar 960) and other properties relevant in the healthcare industry.
- Terlux® HD transparent specialty solutions offering excellent transparency and good resistance to chemicals.
- special purpose solutions like Novodur® HD M203FC G3 – the first glass fiber filled polymer grade which is certified against the relevant parts of the biocompatibility standard ISO 10993.
INEOS Styrolution provides three dedicated healthcare service packages addressing all aspects relevant to healthcare device manufacturers including regulatory compliance:
- Full Service HD Package (Risk Class 1 & 2)
- Essential HD Package (Risk Class 1 & 2)
- Standard Food Contact (Risk Class 1)
ABOUT INEOS STYROLUTION
INEOS Styrolution is the leading, global styrenics supplier with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 85 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering the best possible solution, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including Automotive, Electronics, Household, Construction, Healthcare, Packaging and Toys/ Sports/ Leisure. In 2016, sales were at 4.5 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,200 people and operates 16 production sites in nine countries.
For futher information contact:
Name : Dr. Ralf Leinemann
Position : Global Manager PR & Marketing Communications
Phone Number : work +49 69 5095501366
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org