INEOS Pigments is one of the largest producers of Titanium Dioxide in North America & the principle producer of Titanium Chemicals.
INEOS Enterprises is a global market leader in the production of intermediary chemicals. We have a diverse portfolio of chemical products that are used as an essential input into chemical value chains across a broad variety of end markets and sectors, such as paints, coatings, construction, automotive, packaging and medical devices. We serve these sectors with an extensive manufacturing presence in North America, Europe and China, with 25 manufacturing plants across the UK, US, France, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Canada, Spain, Finland, Poland and China.
The current portfolio comprises a number of discrete business units; the entrepreneurial culture embedded within INEOS Enterprises is further emphasised by the diversity of our businesses organised into four divisions: Pigments, Composites, Solvents and Chemical Intermediates.
INEOS Enterprises’ diverse portfolio of chemical products are used as an essential input into chemical value chains across a broad variety of end markets and sectors, such as paints, coatings, construction, automotive, packaging and medical devices.LEARN MORE
VISIONS AND VALUES
INEOS is a customer-focused company. Its business mission is to be the supplier of choice to its customers.
Our key values:
- Excellence in safety, health and environmental performance
- Focus on customer satisfaction, total quality, and reliability
- Continuous improvement to become a cost-effective producer of high-quality products
- Encouragement of innovation, entrepreneurship, and reward for achievement
- Empowerment of employees to create real value for our customers and ourselves