INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products.
INEOS is a young company. It has grown to become a leading chemical company with sales today of around $60 billion and over 20.000 employees who have spent most of their working lives in the oil and chemical industry.
We are looking for a Procurement Systems Administrator for our Procurement Department.
Organisational Context and Job purpose
The job holder will work alongside the Group IT Procurement Manager and the Procurement Performance Manager.
This role will have significant interface with the other INEOS Businesses procurement professionals in the monitoring of Group Procurement IT tools as well as in their administration.
The Procurement Systems Administrator will administrate and monitor procurement Group IT tools like the Contact Tool, IN.SPEND, O365 Procurement SharePoint sites, Non-conformance for NBA…
In Addition, the Procurement Systems Administrator will do the administration of contracts, purchase orders and invoices of Group IT contracts in place.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
• Provide support to the Procurement Performance Manager to ensure the quality and consistency of the content of the Group Procurement IT systems
• Provide support to the Group IT Procurement Manager and the Group IT Procurement Networks in the establishment and management of Group IT contracts.
• Support the development of Group IT Systems to improve the functions efficiency and effectiveness
In filling this objective it will be necessary to develop knowledge of the IT tools used in the function, including O365, Power BI, Qlickview, SAP as well as more common IT tools.
Level of Education & Experience in general
• Bachelor in an IT, engineering or chemical discipline
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in IT systems administration
• Fluent in English (ability in other European languages is an advantage)
Technical & Behavioral skills
• Strong IT tools usage skills
• Understanding of IT tools technology
• Influencing skills across organizational boundaries. Able to positively impact user behaviors
• Strong team work and relationship building skills
• Highly organized and able to be self-driven given strategic direction
• Has a proactive approach to problem solving, together with the ability to make decisions and justify those in times of conflicting demand
• Highly effective communicator
To apply, send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com