We are looking for a Project Manager, who will be based at our site located in Lillo-Antwerp.
Context and dimensions of the job
Manage the complete management of change portfolio (CAPEX / MOC), with the exception of the major capital projects.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Deliver projects safely, timely and within budget
- Improve the overall process safety performance of the site by applying uniform engineering standards and norms and supporting SIL, Atex and HAZOP studies.
- Apply for project permits in case required.
- Assure the project conformity to the local regulations / laws and European Directives.
- Execute project HSSE reviews.
STANDARDS AND PROCEDURES
- Improve the development and usage of engineering standards together with other Ineos sites
- Execute CAPEX projects in accordance with INEOS procedure P4SB07
- Execute MOC’s in accordance with INEOS procedure P4SB12.
- Execute CAPEX and MOC’s in line with the INEOS Group Guidance Notes (IGGN)
- Ensure an efficient project management and develop the project execution and management skills in line with the INEOS procedures.
- Schedule- and execute periodical project meetings with internal- and external staff.
- Report on a monthly basis the status and progress of all CAPEX projects.
- Report on a monthly basis the status and progress of the MOC’s
- Manage the project reporting- and project assurance requirements from the O&P North project assurance group.
- Establish and validate correct total investment estimates
- Execute risk management and –mitigation activities to meet project goals.
- Establish per project the minimum management tools to guide a project from start to the end
- Identification and prioritizing capex projects
- Establish a yearly CAPEX program and -budget in close cooperation with the Engineering manager and the CAPEX coordinator.
- Communicates regularly with maintenance-, production-, HSSE- & engineering manager
- Acts as a member of the operations support duty team and site Emergency Response team.
Skills and knowledge required
Master (University) degree in engineering and minimum 5 years experience in a leading manufacturing position or Bachelor (Hogeschool) degree in engineering and minimum 10 years experience in a leading manufacturing position
A challenging job in a stimulating and technically advanced environment, a motivating remuneration package and the opportunity for further development in a company that is in its sector to the world's top.
Interested ? Please let us know quickly.