We are looking for a TAR Coordinator, who will be based at our site located in Lillo-Antwerp.
The TAR coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination of the Lillo site shutdowns, this leading to planned shutdowns being executed safely, on time and within budget.
Context and dimensions of the job
The jobholder ensures:
- the safe execution of the works in accordance with the INEOS principles and the 7 lifesaving rules
- that all legal regulations are followed during the execution of the works on site
- to perform all scheduled TAR’s in a safe manner, within time and budget
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Actively works on safety and environmental policies: Incident-free TAR’s are key.
- Acts as owner of the TAR Manual
- Continuously improves the TAR Manual and processes
- Executes\follows up\adjusts the TAR Milestoneplan
Takes the lead regarding the complete TAR process:
- Sets up the proper meetingstructure to ensure good communication
- Assembles and challenges scope from all departments
- Facilitates follow-up meetings before, during and after TAR
- Ensures that all materials and services will be available in due time.
- Sets up the TAR budget and implements cost control during the TAR
- Coordinates the work preparation + arranges the necessary recourses
- set- and follow up TAR schedule with MS-project or other scheduling tool
- evaluates TAR, proposes and implements improvements in TAR manual and TARprocesses
- Is responsible for having all TAR logistics in place (temporary cabins, lay-down yards, temporary power supplies,…)
- Is involved in contract negotiations with third parties.
- sets up TAR reporting includingKPI’s
- Is responsible for handing back over the installation to the asset owner after the TAR.
- Manages the punch list and makes sure that open actions are closed or translated into SAP Orders.
- Makes sure that the TAR is administratively closed.
Skills and knowledge required
- Engineering degree or technical Bachelor degree with 5+ years relevant TAR experience in a (petro)chemical environment
- Knowledge of SAP PM module
- Experienced user of MS project, Excel or other TAR tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Result and Safety oriented, set priorities, decision taker
- Strong planning and organizing ability
- Takes initiative and is an entrepreneur
- strives for continuous improvement
- Works independently and accurately
- Affinity for continuous improvement and innovation
A challenging job in a stimulating and technically advanced environment, a motivating remuneration package and the opportunity for further development in a company that is in its sector to the world's top.
Interested? Please let us know quickly.