Purpose of the job
To support, define, operate and provide accounting- and finance tools within the finance department.
- You support the finance department of INEOS Oxide in Antwerp, which is consolidating financial data provided by the different sites in Belgium, France, Germany, UK and US.
- For the function of the budgeting tool administrator, you will work closely together with the general ledger & reporting team based in Belgium. You will also be in contact with different stakeholders in the budgeting process.
- For the role of SAP key user (support), you will work together with the finance teams of the different sites to support the business in achieving its objectives.
Accountabilities of the job
- Anaplan key user
Key administrator function
Develop the budgeting model in Anaplan together with an implementation partner
Provide training to users
- SAP key user Support
Following up on FICO SAP projects as a link between the finance- and IT department
Translating needs into functional specifications
Providing training to end users
Providing input for further development
- Automation of finance department
To serve as a back-up for maintenance e-invoicing tool
To spot improvements in the finance processes and to suggest recommendations, to develop further automation in the finance department in collaboration with the IT department.
- Bachelor or Master degree, with at least 3 years experience in finance business control environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organizational skills with flexibility to meet deadlines
- Strong language skills (Englisch, Dutch an eventually French)
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and IT savvy
- Proficiency with financial systems (SAP) and MS office products
- Considered as a plus but not required: Anaplan experience
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- High ethical attitude
- Self starter
- Team player
- Detail oriented and inquisitive
ARE YOU IN?
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org