- You are responsible for the integrity, the value conservation and the further development of the assets of the plant.
- You initiate and monitor all maintenance and inspection activities, you determine and further develop strategies regarding maintenance, spare parts and turnarounds, you are responsible for the MOC process, for KPI’s related to the asset integrity and you support process optimizations.
- You are responsible for and manage non-manpower fixed costs, especially the maintenance costs in the way of budget preparation, monthly tracking, budget compliance and optimization.
- Regarding SHE is it your role to promote and uphold the safety performance in accordance with process safety directives. With this respect you maintain and further develop the safety concept of the plant ,perform safety studies and investigate incidents with a strong focus on the plant assets.
- You perform internal audits and plant tours.
- You act as the main contact person of the plant towards maintenance and engineering regarding your technical projects.
- In this role you report to the Plant Manager
- You have a master degree in (electro)mechanical or chemical engineering and at least 5 years of experience in the chemical process industry.
- You have knowledge and experience in maintenance, asset or reliability management.
- You have profound understanding concerning value conservation of assets and concerning maintenance strategies.
- You have knowledge of technical specifications, guidelines, project & maintenance related technical legislation and of process safety.
- You have strong project management skills and you have a basic financial knowledge
- You are an analytical thinker who works result driven.
- Cost consciousness, change agent and innovation driven are competencies that characterize you very well.
- You take ownership and you can communicate with different levels of the organization.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply via www.ikwordstyrolution.be