As a Production Manager your responsibility will be to ensure production schedules in production units are met under the best cost, quality and time conditions and in accordance with SHE standards, regulations and customer requirements; to manage and to develop your team and to improve the unit’s performances on the mid-term.
Reporting to Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with SHE regulation, quality standards and company policies
- Managing the production process by defining production schedules and planning necessary resources
- Monitoring material stock and produced quantities
- Coordinating the investigation of production incidents and the timely response to customer concerns
- Coordinating with Maintenance the Maintenance planning & budget and ensure their alignment with Production scheduling
- Make sure shut downs are done safely
- Ensure manufacturing excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Manage internal and external interaction and collaboration
- Manage the own department and team
- Cost control (fixed and variable cost)
- Master of science in chemical engineering or electromechanical engineering or equivalent through experience ( experience in an industrial chemical environment )
- At least 5 years experience in a chemical production environment
- Excellent level in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A broad interest in chemical process engineering
The right candidate will be highly motivated, a good problem solver and able to work independently with a sound engineering knowledge coupled with the ability to impact and influence fellow workers. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good organizational awareness. He/She keeps calm in stressful situations, is responsible, safety conscious and likes to motivate colleagues. Finally, our future colleague should be flexible and willing to travel if needed.
Please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to Annick Metten (Jobs.Inovyn-Lillo@inovyn.com) before April 30, 2018.