YOUR JOB AT INEOS STYROLUTION
As Sustainability and Environmental Data Analyst you will be engaged in various activities related to the environmental and sustainability stewardship of Styrolution. This includes significant interaction with site management teams, regional/global SHE teams, internal business teams and a number of external parties. A key deliverable is to provide project guidance for the creation of the annual Sustainability report.
The main results expected from the job
- Acquisition and consolidation of site environmental data for incorporation into the annual Sustainability report. This requires interaction with all 21 sites as well as the regional SHE personnel.
- Participate with external parties in conferences, forums, etc. whereby pending or actual regulation related to sustainability topics are discussed.
- Data steward for all site data into the EcoVadis software platform
- Facilitator of Styrolution’s Operation Clean Sweep initiative, including but not limited to participation with the governing bodies as well as managing the internal compliance audits.
Support the Global Operations team with the development of top level environmental and sustainability targets.
- College/University graduate, engineering degree preferred but other STEM degrees also seriously considered
- Industry experience welcome but not necessary
Competencies, Behavioral skills:
- You must be self-motivated and work without daily supervision.
- Both strategic and tactical in nature in order to help direct the future direction while also managing the daily tasks.
- You have the skill of being able to influence others without direct authority over them
- The ability to acquire information from a variety of sources, including trade discussions, internet, regulatory briefs and internal notes is key to being successful
- While not the major portion of this position, significant use of data management tools is expected.
You are fluent in English. The ability to speak additional languages (German, Spanish, French, and/or Dutch) is highly desirable.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply via www.ikwordstyrolution.be