INOVYN, located at 2 locations in Antwerp is currently looking for a
Asset Manager electrolysis plant (ECU)
A premier chemical company, INOVYN is at the heart of Europe’s chemical industry. Our products find use in almost every aspect of modern society, keeping people housed, healthy and connected.
With more than 4,300 employees, INOVYN has manufacturing, sales and marketing operations in eight countries across Europe. Our well-invested, world-scale assets are complemented by an extensive international supply chain, which provides INOVYN with an excellent competitive position around the world.
The electrolysis plant in Antwerp is the largest electrolysis plant within INOVYN and number 4 in Europe. The site is also a logistic hub for NaOH implying additional logistic activities of unloading barges and rail cars, including the coordination.
The Asset Manager for the electrolysis plant has to lead and manage all operations activities (production, maintenance and process engineering) of the electrolysis plant in line with current business and operations strategies ensuring compliance with SHE and quality standards.
Reporting to the Site Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- - Leading the delivery of all aspects of operational SHE in accordance with INOVYN’s mandatory procedures, legal requirements and recognized industry wide best practice.
- - Leading the delivery of the agreed operational targets and medium/longer term key performance indicators
- - Leading the INOVYN responsibilities to the medium/longer term S&OP process
- - Leading the delivery of a high quality line management of the operations team including the training, development and succession planning to ensure appropriate ongoing levels of competence exist within the team. The operations team is composed of production, maintenance and process engineers.
- - Cost control (fixed and variable cost)
- - Continuous improvement.
- - University degree in relevant discipline e.g. chemistry, engineering and 10 -15 years operations experience.
- - Experience of a chemical plant operations / electrolysis is an advantage.
- - Strong understanding of a wide range of disciplines/functions (mechanical, electrical, and control engineering, commissioning, S&OP planning, logistics and customer service).
- - Project management skills
- - Good knowledge of Dutch, working knowledge of French and English
- - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, people oriented
- - Open minded, facilitator between different disciplines
The right candidate will be part of the site Management Team. He / she is highly motivated, a good problem solver and able to work independently with a sound knowledge of operations coupled with the ability to impact and influence fellow workers. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good organizational awareness. He / She keeps calm in stressful situations, is responsible, safety conscious and likes to motivate colleagues. Finally, our future colleague should be flexible and willing to travel if needed.
Please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to Annick Metten, HR Manager,
(Jobs.Inovyn-Lillo@inovyn.com) before August 31, 2019