Your Role & responsibilities
We are looking for a corporate communications specialist who will take on the following responsibilities:
- Draft a monthly content plan with a multi-channel approach, which includes the development of editorial themes, priorities and messages in close collaboration with the Communications & External Relations Manager
- Write content for communications channels reporting on INEOS’ activities in Belgium and specifically Project ONE, the latest flagship project of INEOS. Channels include company website, newsletters, intranet, traditional and social media, keynote presentations and other publications.
- Work as an internal ‘journalist’: collects/researches information to generate content and write copy which reflects the communications strategy of INEOS.
- Monitor traditional and social media
- Ensure all channels are up-to-date with the latest developments
- Ensure project management for revamping the existing INEOS Belgium website
- Contribute to crisis communications plans
- Switch and connect with all stakeholders from external stakeholders, to management and direct colleagues
- Report to the Communications & External Relations Manager for INEOS in Belgium.
- Degree in communications, PR, journalism or similar relevant field is a must
- 5 years previous working experience as communications specialist (external/internal)
- Proven experience in copywriting, storytelling and content management: capable of writing coherent, compelling, easy-to-read texts on complex topics
- Strong understanding of and real interest in the latest trends on social media and how to create memorable and motivating content for it; experience with conversation management is an asset
- Experience in website management, both content and website itself (CMS)
- Good understanding of branding and brand image and how to consistently apply it in everyday communication
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with key digital content creation tools – Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc. is a plus
- Self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities
- Structured approach, eye for detail and ability to manage deadlines.
- Native Dutch speaker, written and spoken - Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken - Good knowledge of French is an asset
Working as a freelancer is negotiable.
- You work in an international and growing company
- You work in a small team where you get the necessary autonomy
- Growth opportunities within the company.
- Competitive salary and an extensive package of benefits (including a Flex Income Plan)
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. In 20 years, the company has grown into a global player: its production network spans 183 sites in 26 countries throughout the world.
From Zwijndrecht, where INEOS started its first activities in 1998, INEOS expanded its position in Belgium with 9 production sites and R&D centres in Antwerp, Jemeppe and Neder-Over-Heembeek. Today INEOS has 2500 employees. Early 2019 INEOS announced a mega investment in Antwerp: Project ONE. It is the largest investment in European chemistry in the last 20 years.
Interested in making your mark as a communications expert for a growing chemical company which welcomes your creativity, grit and storytelling skills?
Deadline for application: 30/12/2020