Your job at INEOS Styrolution
As Global Projects Manager you will have three major priorities. First, you are an active member of Project Evaluation Committee for readiness of projects. Secondly, you will oversee the EMEA CAPEX portfolio with support to EMEA project managers in order to develop all phases (development, implementation and oversight of planning and execution) of projects (FEL’s). Thirdly, you will manage Global Projects and support Gatekeeping.
You will provide direction and support for larger projects to ensure compliance with IGGN-28 and the expected deliverables. You shall work directly with Vice President EMEA Operations, site leaders and project managers to develop controls and provide support for the EMEA capital project portfolio in order to achieve performing projects. Further, you will work with various parties across all Styrolution operating sites and will interface with both INEOS Styrolution sites and business teams. The position as Global Projects Manager will ensure proper reporting on projects to various functions within our company including site Operations Managers, Site Controllers, Project Directors and Engineers.
- Preferred location would be Antwerp site, alternative EMEA operating site locations will be considered.
- College/University graduate, engineering degree preferred. Other STEM degrees also seriously considered. Advanced Degree is a plus.
- You have at least 15 years of project management experience with mid to large size (10-100 KUSD/KEUR) project execution. This experience includes thorough understanding of project development, field construction and understanding of project controls.
- You are self-motivated and work without daily supervision.
- You are strategic in nature with understanding that the position does entail a number of transactional activities in order to properly analyze data and conclude.
- You are able to influence others without direct authority over them.
- You are able to use data management tools.
- You are able to analyze data, ensure the accuracy, report, develop conclusions and present them on a timely basis.
- You have strong English written and oral communication skills. The ability to speak/write additional languages (German, Spanish, French, and/or Dutch) is highly desirable.
- You are able to understand the various sites as well as their investments programs.
What we offer
The job as Global Project Performance Manager offers a lot of responsibilities and challenges. We offer an environment where you can grow and collaborate broadly within and outsite the company. Further, we offer the opportunity to lead and guide different EMEA projects.
Do you feel the chemistry? Apply at www.ikwordstyrolution.be We are looking forward seeing you!