As a graduate, you will quickly get to understand the value and breadth of our products, the detail of our markets and the challenges presented by global markets. You will immediately develop key skills and experience required for a successful career in the commercial field.
A dynamic role within the business team, liaising closely with the Sales/Production teams and a wide range of internal and external contacts.
Product line responsibility, including international sales and marketing.
In conjunction with the Business Director, development of marketing strategy and achievement of long term business objectives.
The very best graduates who demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Self-motivated, flexible professional with excellent sales and marketing skills
- Minimum a Master degree, in an engineering, commercial or science related subject
- Ambition and personal motivation
- The ability to work under pressure, with confidence
- A bias for action, initiative and delivery, all embedded in a safe and responsible way of working
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, other European language skills are an advantage
- Full mobility in Western Europe. You may be posted at various locations in our European businesses during the first years of your career.
This is an international selection process with candidates from the UK, Belgium and Germany.
For a career that could take you anywhere please send your resume and cover letter (both in english) to Recruitment.email@example.com.