Purpose of the Job:
The Lillo site maintenance manager is responsible for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of the assets, comprising of one PP plant, two HDPE plants & utilities by organizing the technical activities maintenance and inspection cost effective, within the legal and regulatory constraints while meeting or exceeding the reliability target to allow a maximum production volume.
Responsibilities AND Accountabilities
- Deliver a continuous improvement of the site HSE results and meet all time the regulatory requirements for the assets by creating a high level of safety awareness in the teams of the department including contractors and by ensuring the competency and efficiency of the inspection and maintenance teams.
- Translates business objectives into measurable individual goals and objectives and KPI’s
- Improves the overall process safety performance of the site
- Deliver the cash fixed cost targets as described in the budget for each activity or team but particularly for the maintenance activity.
- Provides technical advice (electrical, mechanical) when necessary or recommends to seek for external assistance when justified.
- Responsible for and decision maker in the daily maintenance.
- Implements preventive and predictive maintenance programs to ensure reliable operation of the plant.
- Coaches and ensures continuous development of his team members (maintenance departments, technical warehouse and inspection department)
- Manages the legal and regulatory requirements for the equipment.
- Continuously improve the organisation of the technical services through coaching, organisational changes, efficiency improvements , contracts creation and negotiation and strategic decision to stay first quartile in benchmarking studies.
- Is responsible for monitoring the integrity of critical devices and protective systems.Assists Engineering Manager (or Project Engineer) in the preparation of the construction part of the project plan and procedures.