- You are responsible for the short and long term planning activities for products manufactured in our production lines in Europe.
- You optimize the planning process to reach the best business results against the lowest cost.
- You manage the business operations by developing and maintaining operations plans. These include demand forecasting,
production and supply planning and optimization, distribution planning and inventory management.
- You act as a focal point between sales, business, customer service, manufacturing, raw material supply and logistics.
- Communication is key to achieve an aligned operating plan with the highest possible economic value.
- You collaborate with co-producers in global swaps and tolling agreements.
- You monitor, analyse, improve the end-to-end supply chain planning process and identify new opportunities
- You find the good balance between customer satisfaction, capacity, cost and sustainability.
- You have a track record in operational planning
- Master’s degree or a professional Bachelor with 3-5 years’ experience in multi-site or multi products environment.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a structured approach and you are result driven.
- Knowledge and experience with planning software such as eg. OMP+, Kinaxis, Quintiq .. are a plus.
- You are a team player.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You work in an international and growing company in an engaged and motivated team
- We offer growth opportunities within the company.
- Competitive salary and an extensive package of benefits (including a Flex Income Plan)
ARE YOU IN?
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30th , 2019