Purpose of the job
The purpose of the Reliability and Maintenance Manager is to develop the Reliability and Maintenance, Integrity and Turnaround strategies on Project One and INEOS standards. Deliver safe and reliable plant to the planned cost and schedule.
• Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
• >15 years’ relevant reliability/maintenance industry experience.
• Cracker/PDH/Utilities experience highly appreciated.
• Seasoned and experienced Engineer.
• Exposure to commissioning and start-up of new units.
• Sound knowledge of SHE (including HAZOP and MoC) and sincere commitment to safety.
• Strong technology awareness.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Develop the Maintenance and Integrity Build programs in conformance with the Project Maintenance Build and Project Integrity Management Procedures. Integrate these into the operations readiness Plan.
• Develops the R&M, Integrity and Turnaround strategies.
• Support Engineering and provide R&M input to the facility design and equipment selection, including standardization of equipment.
• Manage Production Availability Modelling (RAM) to support trade off analyses in order to optimize engineering design.
• Support Engineering by driving ‘zero/minimal TAR’ concept, applying non-intrusive inspection regimes and ensuring effective unit/module isolations.
• In line with the Operations Staffing Plan, develops R&M staffing requirements for the Define & Execute stages.