- You utilize extensive business process knowledge and systems experience of SAP and associated systems in the Commercial and Supply Chain Functional Areas to:
- You asses demand and evaluate business requirements for systems solutions.
- You propose relevant options, processes and resources for ERP System development projects.
- You deliver the agreed projects and support services.
- You contribute to the ongoing system availability, integrity and stability by monitoring users’ issues raised in the Commercial and Supply Chain Functional areas.
- You deliver effectively and efficiently the assigned support activities.
- You provide functional and configuration expertise in support of SAP ERP and related applications with focus on the Sales &vDistribution and PP module (including Logistics Execution):
- Includes interfaces, outputs and output control.
- Identify and develop opportunities to standardize processes, integrate multiple business/regulatory requirements, and extend information availability within SAP.
- Test and implement bug-fixes and enhancements (including new processes and changes to existing ones) requested by the business in SAP SD and PP
- Maintain master data eg. material master, shipping points, storage locations, plants across the different production sites
- You support, develop and share best practices within the local organization
- A strong understanding of integration with other modules (FI, MM,QM) is required
- You work in close cooperation with the CO/FI SAP Business analyst
- Project work
- You coordinate and actively participate in all stages of project development:
- You deliver on time, effectively and efficiently the assigned projects, project preparation tasks, development activities.
- You translate Business Requirements into ERP Design, direct communication and interaction with Business Users
- You support the business team throughout all the phases of the project (define
training scope, UAT scope, Cutover activities, deployment readiness)
- Research, design, documentation, configuration, testing, data conversions, and implementation.
- You lead, as well as participate in, System Unit and Integration testing
- You act as SAP Commercial and Supply Chain System expert, proposing possible optimisation of the current SAP system in the commercial, logistics and supply chain areas
- You contribute to change management system and record Change Impact Assessments and Change Request Logs
- You Generate knowledge about current business processes and systems, and their
developments for both the team and the users
- You lead training on the Sales & Distribution module:
- Cross-train others and self on additional SAP modules as directed in order to provide back-up support of assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Assist with SAP user training development, documentation and delivery
- You have a University degree in computer engineering or equivalent by experience.
- You have 5 years of extensive experience of design, configuration and testing of the following relevant SAP Modules: SD, MM, PP knowledge of FI, CO and QM is a plus.
- You have experience with Project Management Methodologies.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a detailed knowledge of Commercial and Supply Chain Business processes.
- You have experience in translating business solutions into Technical Specifications.
- You have a detailed understanding of technical interfaces between SAP existing systems and external parties.
- You are a self-motivated individual, results driven with passion for service delivery and attention to detail.
- You are a team player.
- You have highly numerate and analytical skills.
- You have strong networking, communication and influencing skills.
ARE YOU IN?
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 22, 2019.