INEOS Laboratory Grangemouth
The INEOS Laboratory Grangemouth offers a diverse range of analytical techniques for a wide variety of materials. We provide an analytical service to INEOS businesses at Grangemouth and to other customers throughout Europe.
We are a well-established lab with a highly experienced staff. Whether you require a one off test, ongoing analytical support or a customised programme of work, we are committed to understanding your requirements and delivering the service you need.
Our modern state of the art Laboratory offers an extensive analytical capability, with techniques such as GC, GC/MS, ICP, HPLC, XRF, FTIR, UV/Vis facilitating analysis of the following:
- Crude oil
- Light distillates (eg Petrol BS EN 228)
- Middle distillates (eg Aviation Fuel, Diesel BS EN590, Kerosine)
- Heavy distillates (eg Fuel oils)
- Bio fuels
- Polyolefins (HDPE, LLDPE, LDPE, PP)
- Water and effluent
- Contamination investigation
- REACH analysis