INOVYN announces details of Expert Judging Panel for INOVYN Awards 2022
INOVYN is delighted to announce the expert judging panel for the INOVYN Awards 2022. This year's awards highlight the vinyl industry and showcase innovative, sustainable, versatile, cost-effective and safe ways the material can be used for a more sustainable, environmentally friendly future.
The independent judging panel is composed of four industry leaders with a range of expertise in a number of key fields. These areas include engineering, sustainability, chemistry, the circular economy and marketing.
The four expert judges are:
- Richard Blume, senior sustainability strategist and co-founder of the Sustainability Collaborative
- Jane Gardner, Managing Director of the European Resilient Flooring Manufacturers’ Institute
- Zdenek Hruska, Director Of Public Affairs at VinylPlus®
- Oscar Vandevelde, Sector Group Manager within Cefic Specialty Chemicals clusters
Speaking following the announcement of this year’s judging panel, CEO of INOVYN Geir Tuft said “ We are delighted to have such an expert panel on board for this year's awards. The breadth of experience in their respective fields will bring a new dimension to the awards and we look forward to hearing their results.”
The awards ceremony will take place on 20 October 2022 to coincide with ‘K2022’, the flagship international fair of the plastics industry, which is being held in Düsseldorf (Germany) on 19-26 October 2022.
The INOVYN Awards will recognise projects in four categories, reflecting the ongoing priorities of INOVYN:
- Responsible Care
- Carbon Neutrality
- Value to Society, Innovation & Design
Each category will have a gold, silver, bronze and special commendation winner that will be chosen by the judging panel.
For more information on this year’s awards, please visit: www.inovynawards.com.