Organizational Context and Job Purpose
You can join the largest overall construction project undertaken by INEOS. The O&P North business plan to establish a world-scale propane dehydrogenation plan (PDH) and an ethane cracker in the Antwerp area. The plant is planned to come on-line around 2023-2024.
The Project One team will ensure the plant is delivered:
- With zero lost time accidents, recorded injuries and environmental releases;
- On-time and within budget;
- Total compliance with all government laws and INEOS policies during the execution, commissioning and start-up phase.
The Olefins and Polymers North production site in Lillo currently hosts three polymer production units: two high density polyethylene and one polypropylene units.
Common fixed costs and utility costs have to be allocated to the different productions units on a monthly basis. Production costs are separately reported as fixed and variable costs.
In the near future a Cracker and PDH production units will come online which adds to the complexity of cost allocating.
Purpose of the Job:
Deliver timely and accurate to the Site Controller the financial analysis for site management and Olefins & Polymer business team. Structure, report and analyze site costs, manage fixed asset register, collect data for legal compliances (tax declarations local taxes, real estate tax...) and supply information to external auditors.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The job holder will have the following key accountabilities:
During the construction:
- Assist the site cost controller to set up the cost structure and the WBS in Project System.
- Ensure effective cost control, invoicing and be a key point contact for the project.
- Back-up of HDPE-PP manufacturing analyst.
When PDH operates:
- Perform the monthly closing activities including inventories, fixed and variable production costs of PDH.
- Prepare local cost reporting’s for PDH: Manufacturing Report, variable cost reporting’s, Capex report, TAR report.
- Analyse and investigate variances with the production or maintenance organisations.
- Prepare budget CFC & VC.
- Create Capex projects in SAP Project System module.
- Maintain fixed assets register at company level.
- Prepare tolling invoice.
- Prepare local tax declarations relating to P1 assets: real estate taxes, horse power taxes…
- Prepare local statistics from the National Bank.
- Monitor and review service level agreements relating to Lillo.
- Work closely with the Business analysts Olefins.
- Assist FC&A Team with financial audits for both Group and Belgian GAAP.
- Provide info for statistics / ad hoc questionnaires.
- Master in Controlling or High Degree in Accounting with minimum 5 years of experience in controlling;
- Having good experience with Chemical Industries or similar sector.
- Fluent Dutch and good English communication skills, good French is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Extensive SAP experience (super user);
- Good knowledge of BE GAAP and IFRS.
- Good analytical skills;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Accurate, reliable, result-oriented and discrete.
How to Apply
You can submit your application to:
HR contact: recruitment.ProjectOne@ineos.com