INEOS Olefins & Polymers Europe’s advanced industrial packaging sector supplies advantaged polyolefins for use in the production of injection and blow moulded articles with sizes ranging from less than 10 ml to more than 10,000 L. These containers and bottles are typically supplied to the industrial packaging and transportation markets.
High density polyethylene
INEOS O&P Europe operates state of the art proprietary production facilities using a range of catalyst systems to produce leading grades specifically tailored for all end used applications:
- Narrow molecular weight homopolymer and copolymer grades for injection moulding of industrial containers for handling applications
- Medium molecular weight homopolymer and copolymer grades with excellent stiffness / environmental stress crack resistance balances to meet the most demanding blow moulded end user applications
- High molecular weight copolymer grades with class leading impact / environmental stress crack performance for blow moulded Industrial Packaging
INEOS O&P Europe operates four production technologies on seven reactors based on five sites across Europe. This broad base enables production optimisation without compromising material properties. Detailed process and product development has led to a broad grade range with leading edge products for all mainstream injection and blow moulding applications.
- Homopolymer grades for maximum stiffness, good contact clarity and surface gloss
- Random copolymer grades for outstanding clarity, surface gloss, good rigidity and excellent impact resistance
- Block or impact copolymer grades with outstanding impact and chemical resistance with high levels of rigidity
Low and Linear density polyethylene
INEOS O&P Europe has a limited range of Low density polyethylene (LDPE) and linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) grades suitable for industrial packaging.