INEOS O&P Europe closely interacts with the different supply chain players, from producers to converters and end-users, offering class-leading materials and customer support.
INEOS O&P Europe has developed a range of products meeting the high quality demands of our customers’ applications. Our resins’ main properties are enhanced mechanical and optical properties and processability:
- PP homopolymers: high temperature resistance plus a range of properties from standard, to ultra-high stiffness, to enhanced clarity, to powder and pellet solutions
- PP random copolymers: improved optical properties, gloss levels and impact improvement over homopolymer
- PP impact copolymers: excellent stiffness/impact balance for low temperature applications
- HDPE homopolymer and copolymers C4 & C6
- LDPE homopolymer and copolymers (EBA & MAA)
- LLDPE metallocene, C6 & C4 * Powders PP and PE
Within the advanced technical applications sub-sector, INEOS O&P Europe is working with their customers to develop applications that follow and lead market trends. Innovation and technology are key objectives of the sector. INEOS O&P Europe has included new automotive applications within the advanced technical applications sub-sector.
RIGID PACKAGING SOLUTIONS POLYOLEFIN POWDERS LDPE INJECTION MOULDING HDPE FOR INJECTION MOULDING 540-NA13 COPOLYMER 205-CA RANDOM COPOLYMER RIGIDEX® P 450-HP60 & 480-HP90 240-HP PP RANDOM COPOLYMER 100-CC60 HIGH FLUIDITY HOMOPOLYMER