Today, we offer our customers an extended range of polyolefins for use in multiple conversion techniques. Those grades allow a wide variety of design and functionality.
Advantages offered by the Eltex® MED range to the market include:
- Dedicated materials
- Grades guaranteed with long term availability
- Compliance with the European and U.S. pharmacopoeia
- All products have been tested according to EUP & USP Class VI
These products are fully supported by a wide range of documents and certificates.
Without exception, all medical applications must be approved by the INEOS Olefins & Polymers Europe’s Liquid Food Packaging & Medical sector.
The following documents will be available, but please note not all documentation is available for all grades.
Some documentation is available on existing standard resins: please contact us for your requirements.
- Certificates for compositional compliance to European Pharmacopoeia and for compliance to United States Pharmacopoeia USP class VI; documents valid for 2 years
- Testing against EuP & USP - class VI protocols: carried out; testing reports by accredited labs available upon request
- Drug Master File (FDA) registered – Letter of Authorization available upon request
- 2 years warranty of supply
Specialised Medical Market Support
- Dedicated sales and technical service support
- Continuity of supply (2 years)
- Continuity of formulation (2 years, unless controlled by applicable regulations)
- Notification of changes (2 years)
- Eltex® MED quality and logistics
- Formula disclosure under secrecy agreement to the pharmaceutical industry only
- FTIR spectrum available upon request
- Technical brochure
Applications in which INEOS O&P Europe manufactures specialist grades include:
- Medical Caps & Closures