Oriental Energy selects INEOS Technologies’ Innovene PP process for their new project in Ningbo, China
INEOS Technologies announced today that it has been chosen to provide the Innovene PP process to Oriental Energy Company Limited based in Nanjing for its subsidiary, Ningbo Fuji Petrochemical Company Limited. The unit, to be built in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, will take propylene from the upstream propane dehydrogenation process and produce 400kta of polypropylene resins including homopolymers, random copolymers and impact copolymers.
“Oriental Energy Company is embarking on an ambitious expansion program what would make it one of the major players in the market for olefins and polyolefins in China. We are pleased that the company has chosen to select us as technology provider to serve the important Eastern China market. The Innovene PP process is ideal for this facility as it provides proven technology and products already widely accepted in the China market”, commented Peter Grant, Business Director of INEOS Technologies.
For further information please contact:
Pete Grant, INEOS Technologies
Telephone + 41 (0) 21 627 7085
Notes to editors:
INEOS Technologies is a leading developer and licensor of technologies for the global petrochemicals industry. It offers the broadest range of petrochemical technologies on the market today and also supplies catalysts, additives and coatings that our customers require to obtain the best possible performance from their investments.
INEOS Technologies' complete portfolio of leading licensed technologies includes:
- Innovene PP - gas phase technology for the production of polypropylene
- Innovene S - slurry technology for the production of mono and bi-modal HDPE
- Innovene G -swing gas phase technology for the production of LLDPE and HDPE
- BICHLOR - membrane electrolyser technology for chlor alkali production
- Vinyls - technology for the production of EDC, VCM and PVC
- Nitriles - technology for the production of Acrylonitrile and Maleic Anhydride
- Polystyrene-General purpose, high impact and expandable PS technologies