INOVYN Manufacturing Belgium NV Antwerpen, is currently looking for a
As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for analyzing and continuously improving the production process and process safety of the INOVYN plants in Antwerp.
Reporting to the Process Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Participation in Manufacturing Excellence programs which include follow up of the process parameters of the running plant and proposal of improvements;
- Design and follow up of improvement projects, from the preliminary study and calculations up to the construction phase (including commissioning, training of operators, preparation of documents and start up);
- Interaction with other plants and departments in Europe to share best practices on process standards and technical improvements;
- Participation in process safety studies (HAZOP,...) and coordination / implementation of defined action plans;
- Assistance to the Production Manager for troubleshooting;
- Active participation to periodical operations meetings;
- Master of science in chemical engineering or electromechanical engineering or equivalent through experience ( experience in an industrial chemical environment )
- Young graduate or experienced professional
- Excellent level in Dutch and English (oral and written), French is an additional advantage
- A broad interest in chemical process engineering
The right candidate will be highly motivated, a good problem solver and able to work independently with a sound engineering knowledge coupled with the ability to impact and influence fellow workers. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good organizational awareness. He/She keeps calm in stressful situations, is responsible, safety conscious and likes to motivate colleagues. Finally, our future colleague should be flexible and willing to travel if needed.
Please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to Annick Metten
Jobs.Inovyn‐Lillo@inovyn.com before December 31, 2020.