- Through deep market knowledge, intimate relationships with major specialist suppliers and direct practical experience of working with Digital Control Systems/Electrical & Instrumentation equipment, the post holder will provide guidance and input on the procurement strategies across O&P North sites for the procurement of all Digital Control Systems and Electrical & Instrumentation.
- In some cases you will lead or direct efforts in tendering and contract negotiations associated with the agreed strategies.
- You will identify opportunities to consolidate the demands of the whole Ineos Group for DCS/E&I and lead the development of appropriate agreements with key suppliers.
- By leveraging the scale achievable across O&P North, as well as through the wider Ineos group of companies, and benchmarking prices, the post holder will look to achieve the best market rates and conditions.
- Additionally, you strive for continuous improvement in DCS/E&I supplier performance by achieving best-practice contractual terms and rigorous contract management.
- You seek opportunities to source from best cost locations and ensure that appropriate support is provided to these activities and that learning and best-practices are shared.
- You have a degree in an engineering or chemical discipline.
- You possess practical experience of working with DCS/E&I and a solid understanding of the DCS/E&I fundamentals.
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in procurement and engineering/operational projects.
- You understand the technical challenges of plant operations very well.
- You have proven commercial skills.
- You are fluent in English and knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage.
- You are able to take the lead through influence.
- You are very mobile and flexible and are willing to travel to different production sites of INEOS mainly within Europe (25% of your working hours).
Please send asap your application and curriculum vitae in English to Ann Gauthier via firstname.lastname@example.org