CORE GRADUATE ENGINEERING PROGRAMME
We recruit from all major disciplines including chemical, mechanical, electrical, instrumental and process control. When you join us, you’ll work alongside experienced engineers who’ll mentor and guide you. You will be trained on the job (and in the UK, the five-year programme will support you to achieve Chartership).
Engineers are at the very heart of our business. We have multiple opportunities and can offer progression to all. Whether you are an engineer who wants to specialise in a particular technical discipline, or who wants to take on management responsibility, we want to hear from you. Those of you who aspire to senior positions such as Asset or Plant Managers and Operations Directors (a board role) will need to move between INEOS businesses and countries, to develop the broad expertise and knowledge required to lead.
Early on in your career you will be based at one of our major manufacturing sites across the UK, Europe, Asia or the Americas. You could be involved in live projects such as commissioning new plants, leading reactor trials or major plant turnarounds.
Naturally, the content of our technical and engineering roles depends on where you’re placed. Here are some examples of what you could be working on:
- Participating in the commissioning of new plants
- Developing new processes to improve efficiency, costs and safety
- Designing an energy monitoring and optimisation tool
- Leading a reactor trial to significantly increase production
- Managing change across cracking furnaces
- Delivery of process training to licensees
- Major plant turnarounds
- Overhauls on compressors and turbines