- Automotive cables
- Blood bags and solution bags
- Connectors for haemodialysis lines
- Electrical conduits & building profiles
- Fittings & technical articles (injection moulding)
- Flexible PVC (flexible hoses)
- Furniture profiles
- Hy-Vin® AM PVC (antimicrobial)
- Infusion hoses
- PVC (bottles for cosmetics, detergents and edible liquids)
- PVCu (window & door profiles)
- Respiratory care
- Cardio/ surgery
- Resysta® The Better Wood
- Rolling shutters
- Telecommunication cables
- Transfusion sets
- Vaycron (gasket materials)
PVC Dryblend Compounds
- Window Dryblend (EN12608 and CSTB approved) in a range of colours
- GP Building Products (Conduit, Gutter, Waste Ware Pipes, Soffit)
- Foam Dryblend for a range of density, both co extruded Celuka or self skinning
Rigid PVC Granulate
- GP Building Products (Extrusion and Moulding) LNE approved, antimicrobial
- Window Pellet Compound (EN12608 and CSTB approved) in a range of colours
- Clear Compounds including:
- Ticket Strips
- Swimming pool covers
- External Roofsheet
- Medical injection moulding
- Vinacon Easy Flow Moulding
- Skin compounds in a range of colours, low heat absorption pigments, and a range of gloss finish
Plasticised PVC Granulate
- Cable Compounds including:
- High Temperature
- Flame retardent
- High OIV
- UV resistant
- Clear Compunds including:
- Low toxicity
- Food tubing
- Door strips
- Carpet protectors
- Non Medical Seismographic Tubing
- Moulding Compounds for automotive and floor tiles
- Medical Compounds including:
- Blood and IV solution bags
- Heparin tubing
- Oxygen masks
- Transfusion sets
- Peristaltic Pump and Connection Tubing
- Gamma radiation resistant
- X-ray Opaque
- Cable Compounds including:
Speciality PVC Compounds
TIMBERCEL® is produced using recycled wood and PVC in unique formulations, which harness the natural properties of both products.
It is available in a wide range of colours and can be matched to customer’s specific requirements, removing the need for paint or satin (it can be stained or painted if required).
TIMBERCEL® has a number of outstanding properties:
- Fire retardant
- Can be fixed with nails, screws and glue
- Long-lasting and durable without the need for maintenance
TIMBERCEL® can be shaped into any continuous product by means of extrusion using existing technology and can be supplied in powder and granular forms.
Ecoblend PVC Compounds
- Blend of 50% Post-Consumer Waste and 50% virgin PVC
- Sourced from recycled window frames
- Reduces landfill
- Produces a competitive product for non-critical applications
Resysta is a natural fiber-Polymer-Composite that uses a natural waste product (rice husks) to create an alternative to wood
which is long-lasting, requiring low maintenance and 100% recyclable.
- Water and weather-proof
- Indistinguishable from tropical wood
- Stainable in any colour
- Easy to work with (like plastic or wood)
Research and Technology
Our mix of international skills and experience, combined with a vision of both local and regional requirements, makes INEOS Compounds an excellent and trustworthy "Problem Solving Partner".
Supported by chosen high professional partners for the production of strategic "raw materials" Our technical support is sought by customers throughout the world and we have the facilities to quickly develop and tailor prodcuts to new market applications.
INEOS Compounds' challenge for the future is to be proactive in accordance with the EU target and the REACH regulation.
Colour is an essential and important part of any rigid or flexible PVC compound. Whether the compound is clear or opaque, PVC compounds must meet stringent colour specifications.
We provide a colour matching service second to none with a turn round normally less than 5 days.
This is possible because of our skill and knowledge of pigmentation which extends to a wide range of colours and tints.
Our technical team is continually striving to develop new PVC compound formulations to meet the ever-changing and increasingly demanding requirements of the industry.
The need for enhanced performance, economic or environmental issues may drive these developments.
Whatever the reason we are at the leading edge of technology and are always prepared to work in partnership with customers to ensure products are fit for their intended purpose.
The relationship does not end when the PVC compound has been supplied.
Our technical team is there to advise and offer support on processing issues, testing, and trouble shooting of any nature associated with the compound. We can also advise on the suitability of products for their projected application.
Additionally we have close links and partnerships with our suppliers and technical institutions – the possibilities are endless.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of sale
Business Language File INEOS Compounds Aycliffe Limited English INEOS Compounds Aycliffe Limited Terms and conditions of sale INEOS Compounds Switzerland AG German INEOS Compounds - Allgemeine Verkaufs- und Lieferbedingungen INEOS Compounds Switzerland AG English INEOS Compounds Switzerland - Terms and Conditions of Sale INEOS Compounds Sweden AB English Sweden General Conditions of Sale Supply
Terms and conditions of purchase
Business Language File INEOS Compounds Aycliffe Limited English INEOS Compounds Aycliffe Limited General Conditions of Purchase
Certification File INEOS Compounds Aycliffe Ltd - ISO 14001 Certification ISO 14001 2015 CERTIFICATE SCOPE INEOS Compounds Aycliffe Ltd - ISO 9001 Certification ISO 9001 2015 CERTIFICATE SCOPE INEOS Compounds Sweden AB - ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Certification INEOS COMPOUNDS SWEDEN AB ISO CERTIFICATES INEOS Compounds Sweden AB - ISRS Certification INEOS COMPOUNDS SWEDEN ISRS AUDIT CERTIFICATE INEOS Compounds Switzerland AG - ISO 9001 Certification INEOS COMPOUNDS SWITZERLAND AG ISO 9001: 2015 CERTIFICATE 9001:2015 INEOS Compounds Switzerland AG - ISRS Certification INEOS COMPOUNDS SWITZERLAND ISRS ZERTIFIKAT
Statement File INEOS Compounds Aycliffe Ltd Quality Policy Quality Policy INEOS Aycliffe Social Accountability Statement Social Accountability Statement - Compounds INEOS Compounds Aycliffe Ltd Environmental Policy Environmental Policy INEOS Compounds Sweden Environmental Policy Environmental Policy