Since the introduction of the revolutionary fluid-bed catalyst system for the manufacture of acrylonitrile in 1960, INEOS has developed and commercialized numerous improved catalysts, offering our customers high yields and efficiencies.
Primary attributes of INEOS’ Acrylonitrile Catalyst technology include:
- High AN yields
- High co-product HCN yield
- High propylene conversion
- Over 50 years of demonstrated R&D success
- New catalyst developments compatible with all AN plants
- Stable performance and operational flexibility