Our Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) Policy
Our goal is zero injuries, to be achieved through a positive safety culture in which we believe all accidents are preventable.
- About the safety, security and health of our workforce, customers, suppliers and our neighbours,
- About the environment, today and tomorrow,
- About compliance with the law,
- About developing a workforce of SHE champions
We hold ourselves and each other accountable for SHE performance.
Excellence in Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) performance is a top priority for INEOS. We aim to meet or exceed all legislative requirements in these areas. We set annual performance targets and are committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of our operations.
- INEOS Oxide has embraced the goals of the chemical industry's voluntary "Responsible Care" programme, a continuing effort to improve the chemical industry's health, safety and environmental performance, and applies them to the entire business.
- INEOS Oxide strives to prevent all accidents and injuries trough the active participation of every employee. The company is committed to continuous efforts to identify and eliminate or manage safety risks associated with its activities.
- INEOS Oxide is dedicated to produce environmentally responsible operations and has a long-standing commitment to continuous efforts to improve its environmental performance.