China Shenhua Coal to Chemical Xingjiang Coal Chemical Company has been selected INEOS Technologies' Innovene PP process for their new project in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
INEOS Technologies is pleased to announce that it has licensed its Innovene PP Process for the manufacture of homopolymers, random copolymers and impact copolymers to China Shenhua Coal to Chemical Xinjiang Coal Chemical Company, a subsidiary of China Shenhua Group Corporation Limited located in Urumqi City, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of China.
The 450 KTA Innovene PP plant, downstream from a MTO unit, will produce a wide range of polypropylene products to serve the growing PP market in China.
Peter Williams, CEO of INEOS Technologies, commented: "INEOS Technologies is very proud of the fact that China Shenhua Group Corporation Limited has again chosen INEOS technology platform for the development of its polypropylene business". In early 2012, Shenhua’s Coal to Olefins business chose Innovene PP technology for their second MTO complex to be built by a subsidiary, Yulin Coal Chemical Company in Yulin city of Shaanxi Province.
For further information please contact:
Pete Grant, INEOS Technologies
Telephone + 41 (0) 21 627 7085
Notes to editors:
INEOS Technologies is a leading developer and licensor of technologies for the global petrochemicals industry. It offers the broadest range of petrochemical technologies on the market today and also supplies catalysts, additives and coatings that our customers require to obtain the best possible performance from their investments.
INEOS Technologies' complete portfolio of leading licensed technologies includes:
- Innovene PP - gas phase technology for the production of polypropylene
- Innovene S - slurry technology for the production of mono and bi-modal HDPE
- Innovene G -swing gas phase technology for the production of LLDPE and HDPE
- BICHLOR - membrane electrolyser technology for chlor alkali production
- Vinyls - technology for the production of EDC, VCM and PVC
- Nitriles - technology for the production of Acrylonitrile and Maleic Anhydride
- Polystyrene – general purpose, high impact and expandable PS technologies