INEOS Technologies licenses Innovene PP and Innovene G technologies to Xinjiang Bangyou Chemical Company Limited
INEOS Technologies is pleased to announce that it has licensed its ‘Innovene PP Process’ for the manufacture of homopolymers, random and impact copolymers and its ‘Innovene G Process’ for the manufacture of LLDPE and HDPE to Xinjiang Bangyou Chemical Company Limited in Xinjiang, China.
The 350 KTA Innovene PP plant and the 250 KTA Innovene G plant will produce a wide range of products to serve China’s growing demand.
Peter Williams, CEO of INEOS Technologies, commented: "We are delighted that Xinjiang Bangyou has chosen our technology platforms to be key assets in their petrochemical business. As a result of our continuing investment in the development of our technologies, we are able to provide Xinjiang Bangyou with the low cost and broad product capability that they require."
Mr. Zhang Guoqi, Chairman of the Xinjiang Bangyou noted: "We chose Innovene PP and Innovene G because they give us broad product capability at low investment and operation cost. The two INEOS technologies offered an optimised process combination for our polyolefin units to deliver products required in the market.”
For further information please contact:
Pete Grant, INEOS Technologies
Telephone + 41 (0) 21 627 7085
Notes to editors:
INEOS Technologies is a leading developer and licensor of technologies for the global petrochemicals industry. It offers the broadest range of petrochemical technologies on the market today and also supplies catalysts, additives and coatings that our customers require to obtain the best possible performance from their investments.
INEOS Technologies' complete portfolio of leading licensed technologies includes:
- Innovene PP - gas phase technology for the production of polypropyleneInnovene S - slurry technology for the production of mono and bi-modal HDPE
- Innovene G -swing gas phase technology for the production of LLDPE and HDPE
- BICHLOR - membrane electrolyser technology for chlor alkali production
- Vinyls - technology for the production of EDC, VCM and PVC
- Nitriles - technology for the production of Acrylonitrile and Maleic AnhydridePolystyrene – general purpose, high impact and expandable PS technologies
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) - swing technology producing both FR & regular polystyrene grades