Unipetrol RPA has selected INEOS Technologies’ Innovene S HDPE process for its new polyethylene project in Litvinov, Czech Republic
INEOS Technologies is pleased to announce that it has licensed its Innovene S Process for the manufacture of medium density and high density polyethylene to Unipetrol RPA at its cracker complex located in Litvinov, Czech Republic.
The Innovene S HDPE plant will produce a wide range of polyethylene grades to serve the growing demand for high performance products for the European and CIS markets.
Peter Williams, CEO of INEOS Technologies, commented: "INEOS Technologies is proud to have been selected by Unipetrol as its technology partner for the development of its polyethylene business.”
In 2002, Chemopetrol, the predecessor of Unipetrol, selected the Innovene PP Process for the manufacture of homopolymer, random copolymer and impact copolymer at their Litvinov site.
For further information please contact:
Pete Grant, INEOS Technologies
Telephone + 41 (0) 21 627 7085
Notes to editors:
INEOS Technologies is a leading developer and licensor of technologies for the global petrochemicals industry. It offers the broadest range of petrochemical technologies on the market today and also supplies catalysts, additives and coatings that our customers require to obtain the best possible performance from their investments.
INEOS Technologies' complete portfolio of leading licensed technologies includes:
- Innovene PP - gas phase technology for the production of polypropylene
- Innovene S - slurry technology for the production of mono and bi-modal HDPE
- Innovene G -swing gas phase technology for the production of LLDPE and HDPE
- BICHLOR - membrane electrolyser technology for chlor alkali production
- Vinyls - technology for the production of EDC, VCM and PVC
- Nitriles - technology for the production of Acrylonitrile and Maleic Anhydride
- Polystyrene – general purpose, high impact and expandable PS technologies