INEOS is Europe’s largest operator of industrial electrolysis:
• Investing over €2 billion into renewable hydrogen production.
• Producing 400Ktes of co-product hydrogen with 60Ktes directly from electrolysis.
• Enabling more than 100 plants worldwide to use our electrolysis technology.
• Developing hydrogen uses in industry and mobility.
• Playing a leading role in developing electrolysis technology and innovation.
• Leveraging our expertise in electrolytic processes to rapidly transfer knowledge into water electrolysis.
• Using hydrogen as a feedstock to produce derivatives, including ammonia and methanol – considered fuels of the future.