Health and Safety Policy
We are committed to ensuring that our facilities have as low an impact as possible on local people and the environment to ensure that we are a responsible neighbour.
Our key values are:
- Excellence in safety, health, and environmental performance
- Focus on operational reliability and efficiency leading to customer satisfaction, total quality and reduced emissions
- Continuous improvement to improve the environmental profile of our products, measuring ourselves against strict targets to create high quality products positively contributing to the circular economy
- Be the supplier of choice to our customers, and the employer of choice for our staff and their families
- Encouragement of innovation and reward for achievement
Empowerment of employees to make a difference for our organisation and society at large
Our commitment is to protect the health and safety of our employees, the communities in which we operate and the users of our products. We meet or exceed all relevant legislative requirements and minimise the effect of our operations on the environment.
We take our responsibility for the environment very seriously and remain committed to delivering a record of responsible environmental performance across all our operations at Grangemouth.
COVID19 saw INEOS and our neighbours stand together in a shared battle against the pandemic and together our employees and our partners living and working close to our site came together to keep Scotland on the move, and to help local community groups support those in need in our neighbourhood