Our catalysts are used for the manufacturing of a broad set of advanced polyethylene and polypropylene grades around the world accounting for the cumulated production of tens of millions.
INEOS Polyolefin Catalyst has a global reach. The business is supported by 3 R&D centers located in the US, France and Belgium, and a pilot plants hub in Italy.
- Catalyst development: catalyst and support design, synthesis, characterization, in depth testing, scale-up and commercial manufacturing
- Polymerisation testing facilities: pilot plants hub mimicking commercial scale operation of a wide variety of process technologies, bench scale polymerization autoclaves, HTE (High Through put Experimentation) & HTA (High Throughput Analysis) test rigs for quick and cost efficient catalyst options screening
- Organometallic chemistry, metallurgy, various analytical techniques including high resolution NMR, electronic microscopy, HPLC, SEC, ICPMS, XRF, elemental analysis, particle size analysers,…
- Polymer processing and testing, material science including advanced rheology and mechanical testing techniques
- Modelling and polyolefins process simulations; molecular modelling and simulation for chemical process (CFD), property prediction, and atomic-level behaviour of chemical systems
- Wide process technologies expertise
- Catalyst manufacturing excellence
- Intellectual property management