The INEOS Polyolefin Catalyst business is committed to the long-term support of its worldwide licensees and catalyst customers. We offer on-going technical programs for the lifetime of the plant. These programs are designed to meet the diverse and evolving needs of licensees as world class producers.
The tailored technical service programs are dependent upon the technology platform and the needs of the licence.
They encompass areas including:
- Safety best practice, improvements and information
- Trouble shooting assistance
- Plant performance benchmarking
- Cost, performance and quality optimisation programs
- Operations and maintenance training
- Process simulator packages
- Advanced control packages and updates
- Specific requests can be studied and evaluated
INEOS brings this technical service to its customers in the way that best suits the client. These meetings offer the opportunity to discuss licensee’s plant performance and suggestions for improvements, discuss licensee’s questions with INEOS’ team of worldwide process and catalyst experts and review health, safety, and environmental best practices. This typically includes visits to the customer’s plant, backed up by remote communication. Technical Service is provided to customers through a highly experienced and well trained team. These professionals include chemical engineers and scientists with a deep knowledge of their technology and the associated products.