We offer on-going technical programmes for the lifetime of the plant. These programmes are designed to meet the diverse and evolving needs of PE & PP operators as world class producers.
The tailored technical service programmes are dependent on the technology platform and the needs of the customer.
They encompass areas such as:
- Safety best practices, improvements and information
- Troubleshooting assistance
- Plant performance benchmarking
- Cost, performance and quality optimisation programmes
- Operations and maintenance training
- Process simulator packages
- Advanced control packages and updates
- Specific engineering requests can be studied and evaluated
INEOS Polyolefin Catalyst brings these technical services to their customers in the way that best suits them. Technical services programmes are indeed entirely customizable. Regular technical services meetings offer the opportunity to discuss operators plant performance, HSE & best practices related topics and suggestions for improvements with a team of highly experienced professionals. These professionals include process engineers, chemists specialized in heterogeneous catalysis and logistics specialists having a long experience and deep knowledge in their relative field of expertise.