Health and safety policy
The Grangemouth site operates to strict regulations that are set by the UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and the Scottish Environment Agency (SEPA). We are committed to ensuring that our facilities have as low an impact as possible on local people and the environment to ensure that we are a responsible neighbour.
Our key values are:
- Excellence in safety, health and environmental performance
- Focus on customer satisfaction, total quality and reliability
- Continuous improvement to become the lowest cost producer of high quality products
- Be the supplier of choice to our customers
- Encouragement of innovation and reward for achievement
- Empowerment of employees to create real value for our customers and ourselves
Our commitment is to protect the health and safety of our employees, the communities in which we operate and the users of our products. We aim to meet or exceed all relevant legislative requirements and minimise the effect of our operations on the environment.
We take our responsibility for the environment very seriously and remain committed to delivering a record of responsible environmental performance across all our operations at Grangemouth.