INEOS are here to help
If you have an electrolysis project that INEOS can support you with, here are a few guideline data points that we normally look for to allow us to make an assessment and provide feedback quickly.
- The name of your company and the name of the end user of the technology (if different)
- What is the intended use of the chlorine and caustic? This is important as typically you must have uses for both products. What end products need to be accounted for in the design of plant?
- What stage of the project are you at? Feasibility? Study? Actualisation?
- Do you have a chlor-alkali contractor selected to do the basic or detailed engineering of the whole plant? If so who is it?
- What is the execution strategy for the project? (Describe the split of work)
- Do you have a reliable source of electrical power, salt and water for an industrial electrolysis plant?
- Do you have the appropriate environmental / Governmental clearance for the project?
If you still have questions or would like to know more information try and visit our FAQ Page.
INEOS are always committed to working with you to help get your project off the ground, so if you can't answer all of the questions above right now, that’s fine, please just contact us.